THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW UPDATE

Hey again. So, I bought this stuff called Serious Skin Glycolic Cleanser back in May. But, in traditional Katie fashion, I probably got distracted by some other cool thing I saw on an infommercial and forgot that it was sitting in my medicine cabinet. Well, I was admiring myself in the mirror this past weekend...haha. Sike. I was brushing my teeth over the weekend and noticed my skin in the mirror...all ruddy and broken out and remembered I had this product and hadn't really given it a fair shot. Soooooo, I started using it on Sunday, and have been using it faithfully ever since. It's only been 4 days, but I swear I can see a difference. Luckily, I took a "before" picture figuring I'd end up posting an "after" picture in a few weeks. But ya know what? I'm gonna post a "before and after" today because that's how confident I am about the change that is already occurring after this short amount of time. For real though...is it just me, or does my skin look more even?

I'm just sayin...it's not perfect, but for 4 days?? I gotta give this stuff props.

No comments:

Post a Comment