THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Friday, November 12, 2010

THE LIGHTBULB VASE...a future craft project!


Not sure about you guys, but I love me some crafts, and easy "do-it-yourself" projects. In fact, I'm gonna start incorporating those into this blog very soon cause I've been feeling pretty crafty lately. I may not know much, but I DO know that when you get that feeling- you should never repress your creative juices from 'a flowin'. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is this. I was surfing the web and came across this website called "Unplggd: Smarter Home. Fewer Wires." They've come up with a really cool DIY project involving a bud vase made out of....well, a bulb. A LIGHT bulb to be exact. It's chic, modern looking, and no doubt a guaranteed conversation starter if you choose to attempt one of your own! Click here to check it out! I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment