THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Friday, November 19, 2010

CHRISTMAS CRAFT IDEAS

I'm hosting the family Christmas dinner this year and I want the whole experience to be really special....I'm talkin'- from the decorating to the menu. Afterall, it's all in the details. Unfortunately, because this is only our second Christmas in the house, we haven't accumulated enough decorations to really make an impact. Ah, who am I kidding? All we have are Christmas lights- not to mention, a very small....tiny...miniscule budget. This financial glitch could deter others from achieving their winter wonderland theme goal, but not this crafty lady. You can doll up any room for very little money if you have a pair of scissors, a glue gun, and a free weekend. I started searching the internet and i found this AWESOME website for a magazine called Family Fun. 10 issue for $10 by the way. Here are 3 DIY projects that caught my eye. I LOOOOOOOOVE the trinket tree, or should I say- my NEW Christmas dinner table centerpiece!


No comments:

Post a Comment