THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A REVIEW EXPLOSION IS ABOUT TO BE IN FULL EFFECT!


i've been busy. forgive me. but i'm back to tell you that i lost my God dang mind at target the past couple days and bought lots of stuff to review. the "health and beauty" aspect of my life tends to ebb and flow. i'll be real content...or more like empathetic for a while with the products i use and my hair and i just don't feel like being bothered andi let myself go and my eyebrows starting growing in like groucho marxx and the white hair starts overtaking my roots and all of a sudden i look at myself in the mirror and say, 'katie. fix yourself up, girl. you look like a homeless person." something like that. anyway- since spring/summer is coming i decided to bite the bullet and lighten this black hair of mine. my hair is naturally a soft black/ dark dark brown color, so that's what i've been dying it for years (i'd say approximately 10 years) now and i'm finally so tired of it that i'm willing to risk removing the color, sporting orangey/yellow hair, re-dying it a lighter brown color and a few weeks after that highlighting it....all by myself...with NO professional assistance at all. awwwwwkward. i need a new look. a fresher look. an "i'm getting old and it's showing so i have to try a little harder" look. and i am willing to take a chance on destroying my hair and having to shave my head bald in the process. i've officially gone mad. i also bought some miracle skin renew cream for my ruddy old wrinkly face and teeth whitening toothpaste. if you haven't noticed the pattern, i'm clearly trying to brigthen up everything for the season.


so, keep an eye out for these up coming reviews on the following products- in addition to the before and afters (cause let's face it...those are the best part of review blogs):


1.) L'Oreal Hair Color Remover


2.)Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color in Medium Ash Brown





3.) Rembrandt Deeply White Toothpaste & Mouthwash







4.) Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream







No comments:

Post a Comment