THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

MY VISION FOR THE BABY ROOM!

So, here are a few ideas I have for decorating the baby's room now that the mural is done. I'm sure it seems like a shmorgasboard of everything, but hey- that's my style. I can't wait to put it all together!




Crib


Dresser




A tropical fan to match the mural


A big, comfy chair and matching ottoman



A little red table cause red is cool and I think it goes with the teal on the walls



Some cute yellow check curtains to brighten up the room


A furry rug...as a tribute to Max since I cut him out of the mural. ;-)



A framed sketch



No comments:

Post a Comment