THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

whoa baby!

HIGH FIVE!


it's been a while! i am 24 weeks now (6 months pregnant to non-baby people)! Only 16 weeks to go.

A lot of stuff has been going on. First off, I feel a million times better. The morning sickness lasted for about 10 weeks, but only the middle 8 were unbearable. The good news for all of you ladies considering getting pregnant- it doesn't last forever. I started feeling better just in time for my sister, Fiona's, wedding at the end of February- which was awesome. I bought a few maternity items, and a few days ago- I started feeling the baby move. Not gonna lie. It's pretty cool! Nothing like a hardcore punch or kick yet. It mostly feels like a subtle bumping and rolling from the inside. Rory scraped, sanded and primed the middle bedroom, and we're planning on painting this weekend. I'll post a "before" picture soon and add progress pictures as the room comes together. Also, in preparation for the spring/summer weather- I'm getting my sister to make me a planter box for our front patio!! I also bought patio furniture too! I figure since I won't be able to go out and party on the weekends, I need a comfortable little sanctuary where I can relax on a warm, breezy night in order to fully enjoy the season. I'll probably post a before and after of the patio too when we start on that. Anyway- that's about it. Good talk. Buh-bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment