THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse- Product Review




As summer approaches, I can't help but think about my stark white Irish skin. It's May. And it's only a matter of time before I'm forced to wear less clothing, in turn, exposing strangers to quite possibly- permanent blindness. It's that bright, baby. So, since I am too fair to lay out and bake in the sun, and I don't do tanning beds (considering i'm not in the habit of paying anyone to give me skin cancer slowly), I'm always on the look out for the best sunless tanning products. I did some research and through the miracle of YouTube discovered a product called St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse. Here's the 411:


-I was alarmed by the color, but soon realized it's SUPPOSED to be a scary greenish/brown color.


-The application was super easy. Because it's a foamy mousse- it didn't drip and get all over the place. Plus, to save myself the hassle of washing my hands and making sure they wouldn't get stained I used the gloves you get in the box of hair dye.


-I followed the directions and waited 4 hours before washing off.


-I loved the results!!The tan was not streaky at all AND my favorite part...it doesn't have that orangey hue that you get with a lot of other sunless tanning products. It was a beautiful bronze color. Very natural.

I can't wait to do a full body tan next week for Memorial Day Weekend! OOOWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment