THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Monday, February 27, 2012

A FEW UPDATES

I'm down 12 lbs. i should be down more than that in 7 weeks, but i have an explanation. it's a long story so i'll give you the shortened version. i was having some negative birth control reaction issues. i took it the wrong way, i blew up like a bloated blimp, delayed my time of the month, and screwed up my cycle and i'm pretty sure some other workings of my body....yadda, yadda, yadda. TMI. aaaaand the end. anyway- i'm back on track again. and my body's back to normal. so i'm sure i'll have better news a month from now when i'm strolling down the avenue in my two piece just because i can. haha. sike. i could lose 50 lbs and STILL be too big to do that. but still...a girl can dream, can't she?

MAJOR 12 lb MILESTONES:
1. my engagement ring fits again
2. my ass doesn't shake as much as it used to
3. i can button and zip my work pants all while breathing comfortably. i couldn't do that since before i was pregnant.

so, bravo for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment