THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Friday, January 6, 2012

say cheese!!!!

Bubs's first tooth poked through his gum yesterday!!! Woo-hooooo!!! I kind of figured that he was teething cause he has been trying to stick everything in his mouth, and he's also been slobbering more than usual. The thing that made me second guess that he was teething were all the horror stories of teething babies. They wake up every two hours in the middle of the night, the scream and cry, and are inconsolable. They run fevers and are cranky. I don't know....either this kid has no pain sensory in his nervous system, or he is SERIOUSLY the most awesome baby in the world. I'm pretty sure it's the latter. He really is the most pleasant child on earth...and he's ALL MINE!!!!!! Even when he's cranky- he's smiling. I swear. I can't wait til those two little chicklets come in. There is nothing like a big, fat, chunky baby giving you a smile with those two bottom teeth sticking out!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am in love with this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment