THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

37 weeks and 3 days

Geez Louise. This birth is really sneaking up on me. I'm getting nervous. I'm trying my best to stay relaxed and just trust my body. Afterall... "childbirth is normal, natural, healthy, and safe. And my job is to just relax and allow my baby's birth to happen." These suggestions from my Hypnobabies CD's managed to burn themselves in my brain. Everytime I start to think negative thoughts- this is what I tell myself. It seems to be taking the edge off, so I'm just gonna go with it. Haha. Wish me luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment