THE WAY I SEE IT...

This blog is dedicated to random nonsense: product reviews (i'm always trying something), weight loss attempts, general observations, movies, books, pictures, thoughts, feelings, and struggles that make up this extraordinarily ordinary life.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

1.) Tresemme Anti-Breakage Shampoo & Conditioner

Tresemme is my favorite brand of all-time. Nothing compares. I listed the Anti-breakage line as my favorite, but honestly- they're all very good. The line for color treated hair, curly hair, straight hair, heat protecting...it doesn't matter. These shampoo and conditioners always make my hair soft and shiny and they smell DIVINE!



2.) Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil:

This stuff is like heaven in a bottle...especially in the cold winter months. I've tried more moisturizing shower gels and body lotions than I can count, but NOTHING works as well as this baby oil. After you're finished in the shower- squirt the oil in your palm, rub your hands together, and smooth over legs, arms, neck, chest stomach, and wherever else you get especially dry. I don't normally rinse it off, but if you don't feel clean unless you rinse- just do a real quick rinse. You don't want to rinse this completely off or it defeats the purpose. You will see/feel smoother, softer skin as soon as your first application!


3.) Serious Skin Care- Glycolic Cleanser or Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

Right now, I'm totally addicted to the Glycolic Cleanser, which you can purchase on http://www.hsn.com/!! It clears up my skin, leaves it soft and doesn't ovely dry it out. However, if you're not in the habit of ordering products online, or just don't want to spend $20 for facial cleanser- I would definitely recommend the Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub. It has little exfoliating granules in it that get rid of dead skin cells and evens out skin tones. It also has a light fresh scent, and can be found at any drug store or supermarket for less than half the price of the Glycolic Cleanser!



4.) L'oreal Advanced Revitalift Complete Day Lotion, Anti-wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer

I use this product after using my cleanser. I have really sensitive skin and this works wonders without clogging up my pores. It also has ingredients for anti-aging and firming so it's basically like a two in one!! I only wash my face once a day...at night before bed. I know it's a day cream, but I haven't found a night cream that I like yet. Most of them make me break out. They're usually much too thick and make my face look really greasy when I wake up in the morning. So, I'm sticking to what works best for me. Love this stuff!


5.) Sephora Endless Color Blockbuster

I think the picture speaks for itself. It's like eyeshadow, mascara, liners, blush, and lip gloss heaven!!!! Quality makeup. GREAT price. $48! Find this product at Sephora store locations or online. Click here for the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment